Child Custody

When couples separate or divorce suitable arrangements must be made for any children. These arrangements cover with which parent the child will normally live (legally known as "residence" but still commonly referred to as "custody" by the general public). "Contact" with parents can also be an issue. Again this is frequently referred to as "access" by the general public. Many couples can achieve agreement on these issues and also the issues of payment for the children. Sometimes these agreements are contained in a Separation Agreement drawn up by the parties lawyers. Sometimes agreement cannot be reached without the intervention of the Court. In either case Caesar & Howie, lawyers are experienced in advising clients and resolving these issues either in or out of the court process.

fields marked with a required are required
Contact Us
  1. 3 + 2 =